|Aloe Vera Extract|
|Latin Name:||Aloe Barbadensis Miller|
|Appearance:||Brown to light yellow powder|
|Active Ingredient:||Aloin and Aloe Emodin|
|Specification:||Aloin 98% 20%; |
Aloe Emodin 90% 95% 98%
|1: 1 Aloe vera whole leaf juice|
1: 1 Aloe vera gel juice
Aloe vera gel pulp juice
10: 1 Aloe vera whole leaf concentrated juice
10: 1 Aloe vera gel concentrated juice
100: 1 Aloe vera whole leaf freeze-dried powder
100: 1 Aloe vera whole leaf freeze-dried powder decolorized
100: 1 Aloe vera gel freeze dried powder
100: 1 Aloe vera gel spray dried powder
200: 1 Aloe vera gel freeze dried powder
200: 1 Aloe vera gel spray dried powder
What is Aloe Vera Extract?
|The plant is native to North Africa, Southern Europe, and the Canary Islands. Today, aloe vera is grown in tropical climates worldwide. From relieving heartburn to potentially slowing the spread of breast cancer, researchers are just beginning to unlock the benefits of this universal plant and its many byproducts.|
|Aloe Vera Extract has been used for centuries as a topical remedy for minor burns, cuts, and other skin irritations. It also promotes the healing of minor burns and small wounds. Aloe vera Extract result in reduced intestinal transit ti|
Health Benefits of Aloe Vera Extract.
|1. Aloe vera is a popular medicinal plant that is used in the cosmetic, pharmaceutical and food industries. Its leaves are full of a gel-like substance that contains numerous beneficial compounds.|
2. Aloe vera contains various powerful antioxidant compounds. Some of these compounds can help inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria.
3. Applying Aloe vera to burn wounds appears to accelerate the healing process. The evidence is inconclusive for other wound types.
4. When used as a mouth rinse, pure Aloe vera juice is just as effective at reducing dental plaque buildup as regular mouthwash.
5. Application of Aloe vera, either as a patch or gel, has been shown to aid in the recovery of mouth ulcers (canker sores).
6. Aloe vera latex has strong laxative effects, making it useful to treat constipation. It does not appear to be beneficial for other diseases of the digestive tract.
|1. How to Contact Us?|
|1. You can chat with us via Trade Manager online.|
2. You can choose your interested products and send us inquiry here or Email.
3. You can dial our telephone directly, and you will get our reply immediately.
|2. How to confirm the Product Quality before placing orders?|
|1. If stock specifications, you can get free samples from us, and you only need to pay the express fee or arrange a courier to us and take the samples.|
2. If OEM products, we will manufacture the products according to your specifications and requests, then send to you to confirm
|3. How to start order with us?|
|You can give us the P/O after confirming each other, We will send you Porforma Invoice|
|4. Can I make a small order?|
|Yes, Our Mininum Order is 1kg, and it will be packed in the small bag, Alunium foil bag, sealed.|
|How to make payment?|
|We accept payment by telegraphic transfer (T/T) and Western Union, PayPal.|
|5.How long is lead time?|
|We deliver goods within 3 days for small order, 7-10 days for bulk order.|
|6. How is the after sales service?|
|- Customers' Benefits as Our Working Goal and Reliable Quality as our Surviving Base|
- Customer Feedback is the source of our Business
- Customer Recognition is the powder of our Service
- We seriously promise here all of the products from RD Health Ingredients will definitely 101% top quality.
- If not, 100% refundable and offer compensation at once.